Companies use multiple captivating advertising formats such as images, banners, animated content, and rich texts that deliver their brand’s message to website visitors.
You can use Google Display Network to show these ads to your target audience, by placing them anywhere on the internet. From websites to videos, apps, and blogs that your prospective clients use, or are related to the products, and services you provide.
“The sky's the limit when creating your ads, unleash your creativity”
The benefits of display advertising:
- You can use any format you like (images, texts, videos, etc.)
- You can put your ads anywhere that matches your brand online.
- You can target the audience that will be most interested in your product.
With Google Display Ads, you can reach people who are genuinely interested in your brand in the most effective ways.
Book a meeting and let’s plan your Ad today!
“Our ads will put your business under the spotlight”
What’s a Responsive Display ad?
According to Wordstream, Google Ads have an average click-through rate (CTR) of 3.17% for the search network and an average 0.46% CTR on display network.
In fact, Display networks are filled with Responsive Display ads. Their appearance, size, and format are automatically accustomed by Google to fit vacant ad spaces online. They can even match the tone and layout of the website they are on.
The data you put into these ads, such as logos, titles, images, quotes, and descriptions are automatically placed by Google, as soon as an empty space is detected.
These ads can also be interactive; when a visitor clicks on one of your ads, they will be transported to the website of the business, or product the ad is promoting.
Thus, Responsive Display ads own a wide reach and can target a massive amount of people turning them into clients.
How does targeting on the Display Network work?
There are multiple targeting strategies that you can use on Google Display Network. Keep in mind that every targeting method is split into two categories:
1) Web-based targeting: used to display ads online, targeting the websites that match the conditions and description of your brand’s service or product.
2) User-based targeting: used to display ads online to the users that match the customer profile of your brand, through the websites they search for and visit on the Google Display Network.
Here are some targeting methods that you can use:
- Managed Placements: the most straightforward method to target a site, involves picking the websites and pages that you definitely want your ad to be displayed on.
- Topic Targeting: this method centers on targeting websites and pages that involve a chosen topic. It boosts your ads so they can be seen by a wide scope of audience.
- Keyword Contextual Targeting: Similar to Topic Targeting, only more inclusive. Your ads will be matched with the websites that contain content associated with the list of keywords that you generate.
- In-Market Audiences: This method will display your ads to the users whose searches and internet browsing implies that they might be interested in the product or service that you offer. In-Market Audience targeting is best suited for products and services that have large buying and research cycles.
- Affinity-Targeting: This method displays ads to users that repeatedly visit websites that possess similar topics.
Are you interested in display advertising?